Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Lizard People Tapes : Part 2 (of 5)

A "courageous" caller blows the lid off the whole damn thing; you know, it's part 2 (of 5) of the Lizard People Tapes. The views expressed by the lizard people person are definitely not those of the artist nor the scientist. (08:25)

Here's what some people are saying about the "Lizard People Tapes":

"dont listen to teh lizard people tapes."
- zarallax69

"FAIL!"
-PAsTmpRster

"First let me tell you, I have absolutely no sense of self importance and it's safe to say I hate myself. I do not think that my time is at all precious or valuable. In fact I spend most of my time watching internet videos of cats playing an assortment of musical instruments. And yet I cannot express how much I greatly regret losing the several minutes that I will never get back after listening to the Lizard People Tapes-Part 1. If there is a hell may you burn in it for eternity. If there is no hell may you spend the rest of your days on this earth literally on fire."
-kittylovermeow33317

No comments: